Rooftop Tents: Explorer Series Hard Shell Roof Top Tent
Rooftop Tents let you park your car or truck alongside a beach or other breathtaking viewpoint and in minutes begin relaxing under the peaceful shade of a popup shelter that stays right on top of your vehicle.
Then, when it’s time to again take to the road, these amazing Rooftop Tents quickly fold away.
And that’s the real beauty of Rooftop Tents. Convenience plus comfort at a price that’s pleasingly easy on your wallet or purse.
Our Rooftop Tents are made of lightweight yet durable materials to provide years of dependable use. They offer quiet, restful shade as well as dry-as-a-bone protection from rain during your stops on the highways, byways, and back roads of the world.
Use it for sleeping, bird watching, fishing, hunting, parade viewing, conducting security activities, and lots more.
For the ultimate Rooftop Tents experience, Bigfoot Vehicular Shelter Model 5590 is the route to take.
This particular Rooftop Tents model is one of our most popular. It’s suitable for use with most cars or trucks.
Built to handle nearly 600 pounds of weight, there’s room enough for you, one other adult travel companion, a child, and a dog or cat.
· Duck Back Hard Shell
· Easy open, easy close
· Lightweight but sturdy aluminum ladder for going in and out
· Waterproof, U.V.-treated exterior polyester
· Fits roof-rack systems by Thule, Yakima, most others
· Weighs just 141 pounds
· Folds down to a height of less than a foot-and-a-half
· Use as a cargo container or extra trunk while driving
· Aerodynamic carrier body helps maintain vehicle’s fuel economy
· Comfy high-density, high-quality poplin mattress, 50% cotton
· Interior mini-light